Friday September 16th Party with a Purpose: Celebrate and Support Protecting Our Waters at Studio 34
Please come celebrate, socialize and strategize if you like to talk; do yoga and dance if you like to move; at a benefit organized for Protecting Our Waters and our community by Feet Active! Please join us at Studio 34 (4522 Baltimore Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19143) for a celebratory fundraiser this Friday, September 16th at 7:30pm to discuss the future of the anti-fracking movement, dance, and enjoy delicious treats.
“Feet Active” and Studio 34’s “Party With a Purpose” have joined forces to benefit POW with a fun-filled all-ages evening of activities. If you don’t like yoga/don’t dance, don’t worry! There is room for all to gather, talk, connect, plan, and just enjoy each other’s company.
- 7:30pm – Video, photos, Shale Gas Outrage reflections; Next Steps for the Delaware River Basin (Sept. 21, Oct. 21) and Beyond
- 8:15pm – Socializing, Vegan Cupcakes and Tea!
- 9:00pm – Yoga Class with Grace Perkins
- 10:00pm – Water Blessing Ceremony
- 10:10pm – Dance Party with Special Guest DJ Nickodemus until 1 AM
Suggested donation at the door is $10 – $100. Your donation helps us keep educating, reaching out, building and organizing.
We will also have 40 copies of Sandra Steingraber’s book, Raising Elijah, available at the event.